Michael D. Holliday Attorney at Law
Michael Holliday, born in Hannibal, Missouri on August 13, 1978. He has been a resident of this town his entire life.
Mr. Holliday practices in the areas of Bankruptcy, Creditor Rights, Family Law, Criminal Law, General Civil Litigation, and Estate Planning.
Mr. Holliday is married and has one child. He and his family regularly attend Arch United Methodist Church.
- University of Missouri-Columbia, J.D. (2003)
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A. (2000)
- Missouri Tenth Circuit Bar Secretary (2005)
- Hannibal Lions Club (President 2008)
- Hannibal Public Schools, District 60 (Elected 2008)
- Junior Achievement of Northeast Missouri
Board of Directors (2008 - Present)
- Tenth Judicial Circuit Bar
- Missouri Bar
DISCLAIMER: The information and materials on this site are general in nature and are provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Past results afford no guarantee of future results and every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on any legal matter. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.